Alliance Infrastructure Projects Pvt. Ltd. alias Alliance Group, is a dynamic, vibrant and self-motivated real estate development firm where actions speak louder than words. Proven by the international standards, high degree of professionalism and the credibility Alliance Group has infused in the real estate industry. With the giant strides it has taken, Alliance Group has broken barriers with amazing regularity. Head quartered in Bangalore, with operations in Chennai, Hyderabad & Mysore, Alliance Group takes pride in being an integral part of India’s high growth real estate story.
With 4.2 Crores Sq. Ft. (42 Million Sq. Ft.) of projects worth Rs.24,000 crores of real estate portfolio at different stages, it has set its sights to conquer the international real estate market with its Vision of becoming a $10 billion enterprise and the world’s largest real estate development company by 2035.
Alliance Group builds trust, not just living spaces
Alliance Group believes in building relationships based on trust. So, be it posh apartments in integrated townships, ultra luxury villas, or shopping malls & multiplexes, Alliance Group builds commitment into every real estate project. When you invest in Alliance Group projects, you invest in a tradition of commitment to the finest quality.
Our Vision is to be the World’s largest real estate developer with annual revenues of $10 Billion by year 2035. Thus bringing pride to our country that we have conquered yet another industry.
- To offer value to our customers through innovative and quality projects
- To complete and deliver the projects on time each time
- To ensure sense of belongingness & stability to our employees
- Operate business with high levels of integrity
- Inculcate quality culture at all levels
- Value time commitments given to customers and complete projects on time every time
- Win-Win: Develop large scale projects to achieve scales of economy and share a part of the cost savings with customers – thus making purchases economical for customers and ensuring a win-win deal