Alliance Group is a dynamic, vibrant and self-motivated real estate development firm where actions speak louder than words. Proven by the international standards, high degree of professionalism and the credibility Alliance Group has infused in the real estate industry. With the giant strides it has taken, Alliance Group has broken barriers with amazing regularity. With operations in Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore, Alliance Group takes pride in being an integral part of India’s high growth real estate story. We operate under the brands Alliance and Urbanrise.
With 4.2 Crores Sq. Ft. (42 Million Sq. Ft.) of projects worth Rs.24,000 crores of real estate portfolio at different stages, it has set its sights to conquer the international real estate market with its Vision of becoming a $10 billion enterprise and the world’s largest real estate development company by 2035.
We are looking for dynamic sales candidates for the following positions in Chennai.
Sr.Executive/Asst Manager/Deputy Manager – Sales (Chennai) – 30 Openings
Experience: 3-8 yrs exp. Work experience in real estate sales is must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Strong experience in direct sales in real estate industry
2. Experience in generating new leads through various sales/marketing techniques/BTL etc
3. Ability to generate and convert the leads to sales.
4. Should have strong experience in sales closure.
5. Having knowledge of the local property market and experience of property pricing to find homes that match their clients’ needs.
6. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
7. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
8. Should guide the team in following the company’s policy, system, software & reports etc
9. Updating all necessary information in the ERP
10. Delivering reports to the Management
11. Should be a Go Getter, Team Leader and Target Oriented
12. Always Customer Focused with good Analytical Skills
13. Should be aggressive with excellent communication skills
14. Adaptive to work on weekend / rapidly changing circumstances
Interested candidates please share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org