Alliance Group is a dynamic, vibrant and self-motivated real estate development firm where actions speak louder than words. Proven by the international standards, high degree of professionalism and the credibility Alliance Group has infused in the real estate industry. With the giant strides it has taken, Alliance Group has broken barriers with amazing regularity. With operations in Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore, Alliance Group takes pride in being an integral part of India’s high growth real estate story. We operate under the brands Alliance and Urbanrise.
With 4.2 Crores Sq. Ft. (42 Million Sq. Ft.) of projects worth Rs.24,000 crores of real estate portfolio at different stages, it has set its sights to conquer the international real estate market with its Vision of becoming a $10 billion enterprise and the world’s largest real estate development company by 2035.
Alliance Talent Acquisition Group
To actualise our Vision to become the world’s largest Real Estate Development Company, Alliance Talent Acquisition Group is our in-house resourcing organization to attract, select and on board top class talent to build the best team in the industry, who in-turn will offer the best in class experience to our customers and stakeholders and make us the Most Admired Real Estate Development Company.
To achieve our ambition, we are looking for an Outstanding Resourcing Leader to join us as Head of Talent Acquisition at our corporate Office in Chennai.
Head – Talent Acquisition
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and Deliver Recruitment Strategies and drive all streams of recruitment for the company’s businesses to ensure recruiting levels meet business demand.
- Ensure that the hiring targets are met within the specified SLA’s by maintaining turnaround time and source mix.
- Reviews existing systems and processes streamline systems which focused on delivery.
- To ensure on time and quality delivery against recruitment & on-boarding goals is achieved in multiple cities/locations.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings. Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates etc).
- Develop sourcing strategies for all open positions and able to train/coach recruiters to achieve.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication).
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire, time to join, quality of hire, new hire’s performance and retention ratios etc.
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans – Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters.
- Excellent in managing stakeholders and build external partnerships with colleges, job boards and recruitment vendors.
- Implement offline and online employer branding activities in Social Media.
- Complete ownership from talent attraction, branding, pipelining, assessing & on boarding.
- Must possess strong process, policy, governance, audit and running recruitment operations.
- Responsible for high volume recruiting strategies with hiring managers for a wide range of positions.
- Enterprise expertise of having worked on ERP/ATS – 100% compliance on process & policies.
- Should be good at MIS (MS Excel), reporting and dashboards.
Who should apply?
- MBA with 15 – 20 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition in managing multiple senior stakeholders, vendors and business partners and diplomatic enough to navigate challenging environment.
- Should have worked in top rank, high growth companies with end customer facing frontline teams and multi-city, multi-locational sales & operation teams.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives.
- Solid understanding and leveraging of sourcing techniques, tools and online platforms (e.g social media & networks).
- Must have prior experience in High volume hiring, preferably in sales and customer relationship domain.
- Good team-management abilities.
- Highly Energetic, Analytical and passion for attracting top quality talent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident & assertive individual, who can work in a challenging environment of rapid growth and change.
- Must have solid relationship skills and must be a people’s person who can easily connect with peers and superiors.
- Must have strong planning, monitoring and execution skills.
- Must have market intelligence, tech savy and research attitude.
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com