• Should maintain Apache web server (LAMP & WHM/CPanel).
• Create and Maintain PHP, Laravel Based web application / HTML, CSS & JS wireframes / mockups, websites , web assets , Landing pages.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness on web sites and web applications.
• Create and Maintain WordPress Websites, Plug-Ins and Themes using the latest development and deployment methodologies.
• Create and Maintain high-performance websites with SEO and SEM integrations and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• On time delivery – Ensuring the project is delivered on time through continual improvement.
• Quality Benchmark – Ensure that the project is delivered with best quality and with minimal bugs.
• Ensuring effective and timely communication with the project stakeholders and team members.
• Process Compliance / Adherence to style standards on fonts, colors, images, design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Strong understanding of Apache Server with LAMP & WHM/CPanel.
• Strong understanding of php & Laravel based app development life-cycle and best practices and CMS management.
• Must have experience in building and managing websites for large consulting firms or large publishing house or large content marketing company
• Must have experience in developing responsive , multi platform , cross browser / multi resolution user interfaces and design
• Must have Basic knowledge in SEO / SEM
• Must have experience in building new themes and plugins on WordPress CMS and integration with external systems using RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficiency in ReactJS with Redux or Angular will be an added advantage
• Ability to work with business leaders / multiple teams.
• Ability to recommend intuitive user journeys / interfaces and proactively evolve product design
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills